5910 Theodore Ave, Baltimore, MD 212143 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,116 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,020 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 145 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2000 for $88,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- MLS #: BA8326559
- Finished basement, 279 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 5674A003I
- Zillow Home ID: 36581413
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5910 Theodore Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glenham-Belford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% lower than in Baltimore, and 128.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenham-Belford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenham-Belford home values.
- 5912 Theodore Ave Baltimore, MD$135K311,116
- 5908 Theodore Ave Baltimore, MD$123K--11,116
- 5906 Theodore Ave Baltimore, MD$122K--11,116
- 5914 Theodore Ave Baltimore, MD$127K--1.51,116
- 5904 Theodore Ave Baltimore, MD$128K--31,512
- 5916 Theodore Ave Baltimore, MD$115K--11,116
- 5902 Theodore Ave Baltimore, MD$113K--11,116
- 5918 Theodore Ave Baltimore, MD$118K--1.51,116
- 5920 Theodore Ave Baltimore, MD$114K--11,116
- 5900 Theodore Ave Baltimore, MD$126K--11,116
- 5909 Theodore Ave Baltimore, MD$129K--11,116
- 5911 Theodore Ave Baltimore, MD$120K--11,116
- 5907 Theodore Ave Baltimore, MD$121K--11,116
- 5917 Bertram Ave Baltimore, MD$162K--11,382
- 5915 Bertram Ave Baltimore, MD$173K311,382
- 5913 Theodore Ave Baltimore, MD$126K--11,116
- 5905 Theodore Ave Baltimore, MD$130K311,116
- 5921 Bertram Ave Baltimore, MD$177K--11,355
- 5913 Bertram Ave Baltimore, MD$180K--21,411
- 5915 Theodore Ave Baltimore, MD$128K--1.51,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!