Perfect for entertaining, there is a wonderful kitchen that opens to the huge family/dining room and has a big, sit-at center island, nice appliances and lots of Oak cabinetry. Travertine floors continue into the family room that has a deep media nook for your TV and sound equipment. There is an elegant living room for more formal occasions and a private home office just inside the foyer. The bonus room would make a perfect nursery or craft room. A the end of your day, retreat into the relaxing master suite that has dual sinks, walk-in shower, Travertine floors and a glass block window. There are three bedrooms, three bathrooms, laundry room and 2,577 square feet of living space.
Spectacular boulder feature with covered water cave makes the pool a special attraction for guests. Mountain views, covered patio, grass and a fire pit for moonlit nights. Three-car garage and preferred north/south exposure. Short sale, as is.
- Lot: 8,446 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 8,686 all time views
- HOA Fee: $23
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $345,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $134
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ Firepit, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Sandra Day O''Connor High School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Media Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,577 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 20107383
- Zillow Home ID: 59268753
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $291-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts Deer Valley home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Deer Valley homes, this home is valued 95.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% less than in Phoenix, and 161% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
|5914 W Gambit Trl Phoenix, AZ||$346K||3||3||2,577|
|5906 W Gambit Trl Phoenix, AZ||$353K||3||2||2,605|
|5918 W Gambit Trl Phoenix, AZ||$367K||--||3.75||2,882|
|5913 W Gambit Trl Phoenix, AZ||$348K||3||2.5||2,577|
|5909 W Gambit Trl Phoenix, AZ||$348K||--||3.75||2,577|
|5917 W Gambit Trl Phoenix, AZ||$361K||4||4||2,850|
|5911 W Oberlin Way Phoenix, AZ||$289K||--||2.75||1,921|
|5907 W Oberlin Way Phoenix, AZ||$290K||--||2.75||2,139|
|5915 W Oberlin Way Phoenix, AZ||$302K||--||2.75||2,164|
|5902 W Gambit Trl Phoenix, AZ||$444K||--||4.75||3,603|
|5922 W Gambit Trl Phoenix, AZ||$361K||--||3.75||2,882|
|5919 W Oberlin Way Phoenix, AZ||$293K||--||2.75||1,939|
|5921 W Gambit Trl Phoenix, AZ||$358K||3||2||2,384|
|5912 W Hedgehog Pl Phoenix, AZ||$336K||--||3.75||2,577|
|27615 N 59th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$455K||4||3.5||3,909|
|5908 W Gambit Trl Phoenix, AZ||$358K||--||3.75||2,894|
|5903 W Oberlin Way Phoenix, AZ||$280K||3||2||1,921|
|5923 W Oberlin Way Phoenix, AZ||$318K||4||2.5||2,340|
|5916 W Hedgehog Pl Phoenix, AZ||$328K||--||3||2,384|
|27611 N 59th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$426K||--||4.75||3,603|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!