- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $607,388
- Price/sqft: $185
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 751 - 3, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 12, Apx Lot Size Range \ 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Assoc Rules/Info \ Not Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Phoenix, Compass \ E, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 048 - Scottsdale Unified District, Elementary School \ Hopi, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Features \ Fix-Up Needs Repair, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Arcadia High, High School Dist # \ 048 - Scottsdale Unified District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Ingleside, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area, Parking Features \ Side Vehicle Entry, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Adjacent to Wash, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ --, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85018
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,288 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 12831005A
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 69807448
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $735K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is valued 281% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.4% lower than in Phoenix, and 86.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
|5901 E Calle Del Paisano Phoenix, AZ||$643K||--||3||2,001|
|5921 E Calle Del Paisano Phoenix, AZ||$930K||4||3||3,139|
|5910 E Calle Del Paisano Phoenix, AZ||$807K||4||3||2,700|
|4017 N 59th St Phoenix, AZ||$684K||3||2.5||2,095|
|5841 E Calle Del Paisano Phoenix, AZ||$661K||2||3||1,937|
|3826 N 59th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$702K||3||2||2,007|
|5933 E Calle Del Paisano Phoenix, AZ||$757K||4||2||2,546|
|5930 E Paisano Cir Phoenix, AZ||$989K||4||3||3,446|
|3620 N 58th Way Phoenix, AZ||$738K||3||3||3,204|
|4021 N 59th St Phoenix, AZ||$700K||3||2||2,144|
|3827 N 59th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$966K||--||2.75||3,157|
|5833 E Calle Del Paisano Phoenix, AZ||$613K||--||2||1,895|
|3836 N 59th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$786K||--||3.75||2,387|
|5938 E Calle Del Paisano Phoenix, AZ||$1.34M||--||--||4,561|
|3640 N 58th Way Phoenix, AZ||$782K||3||2.5||3,269|
|5838 E Calle Del Paisano Phoenix, AZ||$547K||3||2||1,501|
|5949 E Calle Del Paisano Phoenix, AZ||$642K||--||2||2,200|
|4030 N 59th St Phoenix, AZ||$1.33M||4||5||3,703|
|5915 E Indian School Rd Phoenix, AZ||$797K||--||3||3,284|
|3837 N 59th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$1.16M||4||4||3,535|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!