5911 Michael Dr, Milton, FL 325834 beds, 2 baths, 1,981 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,981 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 118
- Parcel #: 171S280000008570000
- Zillow Home ID: 66218096
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5911 Michael Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32583, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% greater than in Milton, and 189.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32583 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32583 home values.
- 5899 Michael Dr Milton, FL$176K422,119
- 5885 Michael Dr Milton, FL$171K422,107
- Michael Dr Milton, FL--------
- 5871 Michael Dr Milton, FL$207K432,609
- 5803 Elaine Ave Milton, FL$78K421,482
- 5857 Michael Dr Milton, FL$210K432,687
- 5843 Michael Dr Milton, FL$187K432,695
- 5839 Elaine Ave Milton, FL$179K422
- 5839 Elaine Ave Milton, FL$197K422,400
- 5839 Elaine Ave Milton, FL$73K321,746
- 5829 Michael Dr Milton, FL$188K432,574
- 5796 Elaine Ave Milton, FL$86K321,152
Nearby Schools in Milton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292