- Lot: 10,105 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 595 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $163,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $90
- Parking: 400 sqft
- DESIGN \ 1 STORY, DINING TYPE \ LIVING\DINING COMBO, ENERGY \ CEILING FANS, ENERGY \ DOUBLE PANE, ENERGY \ INSULATED DOORS, ENERGY \ INSULATED FLOORS, ENERGY \ RIDGE VENT, EXTERIOR \ BACKYARD FENCE, EXTERIOR \ OPEN PATIO, EXTERIOR \ PRIVACY FENCE, FLOORS \ TILE, FLOORS \ W\W CARPET, Heating system: CENTRAL ELECTRIC, INTERIOR \ ALL BLINDS, INTERIOR \ CABLE AVAILABLE, INTERIOR \ CEILING FANS, INTERIOR \ HIGH SPEED INTERNET AVAIL, INTERIOR \ LAUNDRY INSIDE, INTERIOR \ W\D HOOKUPS, KITCHEN FEATURES \ ELECTRIC STOVE, KITCHEN FEATURES \ PANTRY, LOT LOCATION \ CORNER, MASTER BATH \ GARDEN TUB, MASTER BATH \ SEPARATE SHOWER, MISC EQUIPMENT \ GARAGE OPENER, MISC EQUIPMENT \ SMOKE DETECTOR, PET OPTIONS \ DOGS ONLY, PET OPTIONS \ UPON APPROVAL, POOL \ NONE, Pets Considered \ Yes, Project Name \ NONE, Property Type \ RESIDENTIAL DETACHED, ROOF \ COMPOSITE SHINGLE, Room 1 \ Living Room, Room 2 \ Bedrm: Master, Room 3 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, Room 4 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, SIDING \ BRICK, WATER\SEWER \ PUBLIC SEWER, WATER\SEWER \ PUBLIC WATER
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,819 sqft
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 272N28450000D000120
- Zillow Home ID: 84669207
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-183K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32570 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Milton as a whole. Among 32570 homes, this home is valued 40.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.4% higher than in Milton, and 335.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32570 home values.
|5913 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL||$170K||3||2||2,205|
|5913 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5918 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL||$228K||4||3||2,616|
|5919 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL||$171K||3||2||2,182|
|5924 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL||$170K||3||2||2,208|
|5901 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL||$113K||3||2||1,220|
|5925 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL||$236K||5||3||3,071|
|5930 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL||$242K||5||3||3,097|
|5931 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL||$204K||4||2||2,508|
|5895 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5895 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL||$208K||4||3.5||2,494|
|5907 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL||$213K||4||3.5||2,494|
|5889 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL||$158K||3||2||1,823|
|5936 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL||$159K||3||2||1,820|
|5883 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL||$214K||4||3||2,613|
|5877 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL||$140K||3||2||1,581|
|6901 Hanover Ct Milton, FL||$138K||3||2||1,892|
|5942 Rustic Ridge Cir Milton, FL||$159K||3||2||1,819|
|6729 Weathered Dr Milton, FL||$174K||3||2||2,200|
|6735 Weathered Dr Milton, FL||$157K||3||2||1,821|
Nearby Schools in Milton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!