5912 Tarawood Dr, Orlando, FL 328195 beds, 4 baths, 5,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $1,200,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 845 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Custom Window Treatments,Gorgeous WoodTravertine & Marble Flooring,Mature Landscaping,Ceramic TileRoof,Beautiful Moldings,Circular Driveway,OversizedBedrooms,Available Now!,Custom Kitchen,Open Floor Plan,Lawn ServiceIncluded,Double Door Entry,Amazing Location,Golf Front,RecessedLighting,Two Master Suites
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,008 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 222328054203640
- Zillow Home ID: 46175588
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5912 Tarawood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 362.7% higher than in Bay Hill, and 279% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bay Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
- # 0--545,008
Nearby Schools in Bay Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292