- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5915 Brackenridge Ave, Baltimore, MD 212122 beds, 2 baths, 1,255 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,547 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 378 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,255 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 4983E008E
- Zillow Home ID: 36588269
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5915 Brackenridge Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Homeland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.6% lower than in Baltimore, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Homeland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Homeland home values.
- 5913 Brackenridge Ave Baltimore, MD$287K--21,255
- 5911 Brackenridge Ave Baltimore, MD$245K31960
- 1 Brackenridge Ct Baltimore, MD$272K--11,216
- 5919 Brackenridge Ave Baltimore, MD$299K321,255
- 5909 Brackenridge Ave Baltimore, MD$225K31960
- 5921 Brackenridge Ave Baltimore, MD$310K321,255
- 2 Brackenridge Ct Baltimore, MD$163K--11,216
- Rosebank Ave Baltimore, MD----1.51,546
- 5907 Brackenridge Ave Baltimore, MD$256K--2960
- 8 Brackenridge Ct Baltimore, MD$303K321,216
- 3 Brackenridge Ct Baltimore, MD$166K321,620
- 4 Brackenridge Ct Baltimore, MD$174K31.51,216
- 7 Brackenridge Ct Baltimore, MD$245K--2.51,216
- 5914 Brackenridge Ave Baltimore, MD$349K443,160
- 5916 Brackenridge Ave Baltimore, MD$262K32960
- 5912 Brackenridge Ave Baltimore, MD$185K--11,458
- 5918 Brackenridge Ave Baltimore, MD$215K--1.5960
- 5910 Brackenridge Ave Baltimore, MD$261K--1.51,300
- 338 Rosebank Ave Baltimore, MD$389K432,004
- 5924 Bellona Ave Baltimore, MD$559K--42,968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.