5915 Camino De La Costa, La Jolla, CA 920373 beds, 3 baths, 2,831 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,180 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $2,750,000
- Price/sqft: $971
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,831 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3572310400
- Zillow Home ID: 16855078
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5915 Camino De La Costa
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Jolla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in San Diego, and 11.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help La Jolla home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 5927 Camino De La Costa La Jolla, CA$3.97M544,085
- 5905 Camino De La Costa La Jolla, CA$2.86M554,063
- 5920 La Jolla Blvd La Jolla, CA$1.39M221,556
- 5912 La Jolla Blvd La Jolla, CA$1.91M342,855
- 5928 La Jolla Blvd La Jolla, CA$1.37M321,352
- 5906 La Jolla Blvd La Jolla, CA$1.39M111,128
- 5910 Camino De La Costa La Jolla, CA$9.23M44.54,528
- 5939 Camino De La Costa La Jolla, CA$2.51M344,094
- 5920 Camino De La Costa La Jolla, CA$11.6M595,780
- 5940 La Jolla Blvd La Jolla, CA$1.35M422,385
- 5904 Camino De La Costa La Jolla, CA$3.8M443,079
- 5859 Camino De La Costa La Jolla, CA$1.62M322,200
- 5930 Camino De La Costa La Jolla, CA$8.69M555,249
- 301 La Canada St La Jolla, CA$3.09M564,459
- 5851 Camino De La Costa La Jolla, CA$4.22M332,545
- 307 La Canada St La Jolla, CA$4.76M332,911
- 5850 Camino De La Costa La Jolla, CA$8.25M24.55,139
- 5925 La Jolla Blvd La Jolla, CA$1.28M221,130
- 5930 La Jolla Hermosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.51M332,097
- 5910 La Jolla Hermosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.62M331,516
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.