5916 Westbrook Dr, Brook Park, OH 441423 beds, 2 baths, 1,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 231 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $97,500
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 3473704
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 2.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,034 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 34415005
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33515203
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5916 Westbrook Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44142, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% lower than in Brook Park, and 10.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44142 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brook Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44142 home values.
- 5910 Westbrook Dr Brook Park, OH$77K31884
- 5902 Westbrook Dr Brook Park, OH$94K311,170
- 14164 Thompson Blvd Brook Park, OH$84K31884
- Thompson Blvd Brook Park, OH$102K21884
- 5930 Westbrook Dr Brookpark, OH$119K31.51,456
- 5896 Westbrook Dr Brookpark, OH$82K21884
- 14182 Thompson Blvd Brook Park, OH$112K311,176
- 5936 Westbrook Dr Brook Park, OH$136K42.51,896
- 14181 Thompson Blvd Brook Park, OH$110K411,170
- 5888 Westbrook Dr Brook Park, OH$106K311,015
- 14200 Thompson Blvd Brook Park, OH$85K31884
- 5925 Westbrook Dr Brook Park, OH$120K31.51,456
- 5919 Westbrook Dr Brook Park, OH$100K31962
- 5931 Westbrook Dr Brook Park, OH$120K31.51,456
- 5913 Westbrook Dr Brook Park, OH$119K311,548
- 14197 Thompson Blvd Brook Park, OH$93K31.5884
- 5872 Westbrook Dr Brookpark, OH$111K32952
- 14125 Parkman Blvd Brook Park, OH$109K311,015
- 5907 Westbrook Dr Brook Park, OH$96K31.5962
- 5937 Westbrook Dr Brook Park, OH$138K32.51,666
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.