5918 47th Ave S, Seattle, WA 981182 beds, 1 bath, 1,414 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,278 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $177
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 240 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Updated, charming home on a very large lot.
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,414 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8113101232
- Zillow Home ID: 49082738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5918 47th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hillman City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.9% greater than in Seattle, and 8.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hillman City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hillman City home values.
- 5924 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$337K411,420
- 4711 S Juneau St Seattle, WA$366K311,490
- 5910 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$394K312,140
- 5928 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$389K422,260
- 4717 S Juneau St Seattle, WA$377K41.751,680
- 4703 S Juneau St Seattle, WA$384K312,080
- 5934 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$385K32.52,020
- 4723 S Juneau St Seattle, WA$421K41.752,310
- 5919 48th Ave S Seattle, WA$376K41.751,700
- 5925 48th Ave S Seattle, WA$356K311,470
- 5940 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$396K42.52,200
- 5929 48th Ave S Seattle, WA$537K42.52,930
- 4712 S Juneau St Seattle, WA$398K61.751,840
- 5911 48th Ave S Seattle, WA$336K211,160
- 5923 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$289K21860
- 4708 S Juneau St Seattle, WA$378K321,550
- 4716 S Juneau St Seattle, WA$348K42.51,400
- 5919 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$386K321,990
- 5929 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$417K531,280
- 5911 47th Ave S Seattle, WA$389K31.51,960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.