5918 E 119th St, Tulsa, OK 741375 beds, 5.5 baths, 5,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 1209 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $196
- MLS #: 1417563
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 817 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Outdoor Living, Kitchen & Fireplace
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 5,580 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 87060833465840
- Zillow Home ID: 89340958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5918 E 119th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74137 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.3% less than in Tulsa, and 20.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 74137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74137 home values.
- 5924 E 119th St Tulsa, OK$954K44.56,000
- 5909 E 120th St Tulsa, OK--Studio----
- 5912 E 119th St Tulsa, OK$1.18M55.55,800
- 5911 E 119th St Tulsa, OK--------
- 11922 S Kingston Ave Tulsa, OK$857K445,041
- 5906 E 119th St Tulsa, OK--------
- 11824 S Kingston Ave Tulsa, OK$991K465,114
- 5908 E 120th St Tulsa, OK$907K55.55,832
- 11905 S Kingston Ave Tulsa, OK$478K455,245
- 11905 S Kingston Ave Tulsa, OK$419K444,858
- 5905 E 119th St Tulsa, OK--------
- 5916 E 120th St Tulsa, OK$1.36M557,031
- 11911 S Kingston Ave Tulsa, OK$1.49M576,567
- 11905 S Kingston Ave Tulsa, OK$725K445,245
- 11812 S Kingston Ave Tulsa, OK$1.53M--5.56,996
- 11806 S Kingston St Tulsa, OK$670K55.57,701
- 11823 S Kingston Ave Tulsa, OK$920K--5.54,651
- 11923 S Kingston Ave Tulsa, OK$1.07M55.56,286
- 12010 S Kingston Ave Tulsa, OK$371K--4.54,892
- 12005 S Kingston Ave Tulsa, OK$1.52M566,044
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!