5918 SW 12th St, Des Moines, IA 503152 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,324 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $473,000
- Price/sqft: $473
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 12006859015000
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 80173071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5918 Sw 12th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Watrous South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 46.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.2% greater than in Des Moines, and 61.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Watrous South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Watrous South home values.
- 1201 Payton Ave Des Moines, IA$100K421,512
- 5910 SW 12th St Des Moines, IA$86K421,512
- 6000 SW 12th St Des Moines, IA$113K321,736
- 5902 SW 12th St Des Moines, IA$109K421,512
- 1205 Payton Ave Des Moines, IA$110K421,512
- 6006 SW 12th St Des Moines, IA$117K32920
- 1131 Payton Ave Des Moines, IA$156K321,595
- 1206 Highview Dr Des Moines, IA$125K31.51,040
- 1220 Highview Dr Des Moines, IA$124K31950
- 1204 Payton Ave Des Moines, IA$116K31.51,372
- 6012 SW 12th St Des Moines, IA$120K42920
- 1210 Highview Dr Des Moines, IA$88K311,040
- 1221 Highview Dr Des Moines, IA$124K311,050
- 1209 Payton Ave Des Moines, IA$91K21884
- 1208 Payton Ave Des Moines, IA$126K41.51,008
- 1208 Payton Ave Des Moines, IA$127K41.51,008
- 6016 SW 12th St Des Moines, IA$117K41.51,372
- 5921 SW 12th St Des Moines, IA$103K311,542
- 1205 Randolph St Des Moines, IA$130K432,052
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.