- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5918 Shore Breeze Ln, Orlando, FL 328104 beds, 2 baths, 1,542 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $93,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 588 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,542 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 362128932400340
- Zillow Home ID: 46263760
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5918 Shore Breeze Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.5% higher than in Orange, and 378.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32810 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32810 home values.
- 5924 Shore Breeze Ln Orlando, FL$114K321,323
- 5901 White Egret Ln Orlando, FL$131K321,791
- 5930 Shore Breeze Ln Orlando, FL$126K321,794
- 5819 Groveline Dr Orlando, FL$221K321,564
- 5907 White Egret Ln Orlando, FL$113K321,323
- 5913 Shore Breeze Ln Orlando, FL$124K321,590
- 5919 Shore Breeze Ln Orlando, FL$118K321,368
- 5907 Shore Breeze Ln Orlando, FL$156K421,916
- 5925 Shore Breeze Ln Orlando, FL$130K321,791
- 5913 White Egret Ln Orlando, FL$142K321,590
- 5936 Shore Breeze Ln Orlando, FL$116K321,359
- 5825 Groveline Dr Orlando, FL$244K421,988
- 5931 Shore Breeze Ln Orlando, FL$142K421,542
- 5813 Groveline Dr Orlando, FL$270K322,245
- 5919 White Egret Ln Orlando, FL$124K421,542
- 5831 Groveline Dr Orlando, FL$235K421,988
- 5942 Shore Breeze Ln Orlando, FL$135K421,988
- 5937 Shore Breeze Ln Orlando, FL$128K421,916
- 5807 Groveline Dr Orlando, FL$227K321,763
- 5914 Groveline Dr Orlando, FL$111K321,297
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.