5919 Chula Vista Way APT 3, Los Angeles, CA 900681 bed, 1 bath, 712 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Hardwood floors, private balcony, energy efficient double pane windows, open kitchen, private parking with remote and so much more.
This area of Los Angeles has many new developments;
1. The Residences at Columbia Square, a 287-unit apartment and retail complex at the southeast corner of Vine Street and Selma Avenue.
2. The mixed-use, high-end 200-unit, 20-story residential tower at Sunset and Gower.
3. The Hollywood Western Retail Center with approx. 39,667 square feet of retail space and a rooftop parking deck with 125 parking spaces, corner of Western and Hollywood.
4. The Capitol-Records-Millennium Hollywood project including 35 and 39-story towers with 13,000 square feet of neighborhood-serving retail with an estimated 598 to 730 residential units.
Purchase your piece of Hollywood History today and come live in one of the best locations in Los Angeles.
- Built in 1963
- 226 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $183
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $463
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 712 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: 5586017049
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20807732
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5919 Chula Vista Way APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Los Angeles, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.