5919 Warwick Rd, Richmond, VA 232244 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1996 for $89,950
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Cooling System: Central, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: C0070166184
- Zillow Home ID: 12513304
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5919 Warwick Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Richmond, and 95.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23224 home values.
- 5925 Warwick Rd Richmond, VA$146K42.51,824
- 5915 Warwick Rd Richmond, VA$166K31.51,639
- 5942 Derrymore Ct Richmond, VA$139K431,875
- 5935 Warwick Rd Richmond, VA$61K--1962
- 5936 Derrymore Ct Richmond, VA$136K42.51,828
- 717 Whitehead Rd Richmond, VA$171K41.51,659
- 5907 Warwick Rd Richmond, VA$111K41.51,554
- 5948 Derrymore Ct Richmond, VA$115K321,576
- 5942 Warwick Rd Richmond, VA$97K311,048
- 5934 Warwick Rd Richmond, VA$105K321,526
- 5950 Warwick Rd Richmond, VA$111K421,816
- 5926 Warwick Rd Richmond, VA$99K311,200
- Tilton Ct Richmond, VA$94K311,050
- 5930 Derrymore Ct Richmond, VA$156K32.51,875
- 5901 Warwick Rd Richmond, VA$112K31.51,640
- 5918 Warwick Rd Richmond, VA$138K431,520
- 5937 Derrymore Ct Richmond, VA$116K321,526
- 715 Whitehead Rd Richmond, VA$116K32.51,576
- 627 Tilton Ct Richmond, VA$106K31.51,520
- 625 Tilton Ct Richmond, VA$136K31.51,526
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.