- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
592 Chapman Ct, Santa Clara, CA 950503 beds, 1 bath, 1,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: May 2004 for $457,000
- Parking: 180 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 23018007
- Zillow Home ID: 19558242
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 592 Chapman Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.8% higher than in Santa Clara, and 15.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95050 home values.
- 582 Chapman Ct Santa Clara, CA$653K311,170
- 1910 Morse St Santa Clara, CA$606K221,017
- 574 Chapman Ct Santa Clara, CA$650K321,220
- 1913 Morse St Santa Clara, CA$703K32.51,622
- 1911 Morse St Santa Clara, CA$665K321,421
- 564 Chapman Ct Santa Clara, CA$651K311,170
- 1915 Morse St Santa Clara, CA$658K321,421
- 1908 Morse St Santa Clara, CA$542K21840
- 6 Mckillop Ct Santa Clara, CA$645K311,240
- 593 Chapman Ct Santa Clara, CA$743K331,404
- 583 Chapman Ct Santa Clara, CA$999K521,989
- 1909 Morse St Santa Clara, CA$660K321,421
- 8 Mckillop Ct Santa Clara, CA$557K221,045
- 575 Chapman Ct Santa Clara, CA$686K311,170
- 605 Chapman Ct Santa Clara, CA$775K111,619
- 1906 Morse St Santa Clara, CA$510K21840
- 565 Chapman Ct Santa Clara, CA$765K321,396
- 1907 Morse St Santa Clara, CA$683K32.51,622
- 556 Chapman Ct Santa Clara, CA$676K311,170
- 2334 Park Ave Santa Clara, CA$651K321,421
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.