592 Lindell St, Akron, OH 443053 beds, 2 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,704 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $49,900
- Price/sqft: $37
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 396 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 6702866
- Zillow Home ID: 35417203
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 592 Lindell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Goodyear Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 57.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% higher than in Akron, and 180.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Goodyear Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goodyear Heights home values.
- 596 Lindell St Akron, OH$61K311,152
- 586 Lindell St Akron, OH$61K21.5800
- 600 Lindell St Akron, OH$63K211,040
- 1467 Tonawanda Ave Akron, OH$61K21912
- 606 Lindell St Akron, OH$68K211,296
- 591 Brittain Rd Akron, OH$60K311,248
- 595 Brittain Rd Akron, OH$40K311,152
- 585 Brittain Rd Akron, OH$59K21720
- 599 Brittain Rd Akron, OH$60K31880
- 581 Brittain Rd Akron, OH$59K211,216
- Seminola Ave Akron, OH$56K21720
- Brittain Rd Akron, OH$61K31.51,294
- 608 Lindell St Akron, OH$66K321,472
- 605 Brittain Rd Akron, OH$51K221,369
- 572 Lindell St Akron, OH$58K311,164
- 591 Lindell St Akron, OH$60K211,095
- 585 Lindell St Akron, OH$61K411,080
- 595 Lindell St Akron, OH$52K311,280
- 581 Lindell St Akron, OH$59K211,085
- 599 Lindell St Akron, OH$60K311,408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.