5920 Highpoint Dr, Columbus, GA 319093 beds, 3 baths, 1,667 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 100 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 139636
- Parking: Carport, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,667 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 100 033 021
- Zillow Home ID: 76532405
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5920 Highpoint Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31909 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in Columbus, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 31909 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31909 home values.
- 5926 Highpoint Dr Columbus, GA$112K31.51,500
- 5910 Highpoint Dr Columbus, GA$79K31.51,068
- 5912 Highpoint Dr Columbus, GA$74K311,068
- 5919 Bishop Dr Columbus, GA$82K32.51,275
- 5911 Bishop Dr Columbus, GA$127K31.51,855
- 5938 Highpoint Dr Columbus, GA$115K321,596
- 5925 Bishop Dr Columbus, GA$89K311,275
- 5900 Highpoint Dr Columbus, GA$83K31.51,333
- 5921 Highpoint Dr Columbus, GA$117K31.51,566
- 5927 Highpoint Dr Columbus, GA$117K31.51,364
- 5901 Bishop Dr Columbus, GA$97K31.51,443
- 5913 Highpoint Dr Columbus, GA$132K31.52,194
- 5939 Highpoint Dr Columbus, GA$125K31.51,698
- 5937 Bishop Dr Columbus, GA$82K31.51,082
- 5946 Highpoint Dr Columbus, GA$137K42.52,741
- 5903 Highpoint Dr Columbus, GA--------
- 5943 Highpoint Dr Columbus, GA$117K31.51,483
- 5868 Highpoint Dr Columbus, GA$95K41.51,296
- 5941 Bishop Dr Columbus, GA$116K31.51,511
- 5855 Bishop Dr Columbus, GA$114K31.51,466
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.