- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5920 W Park Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631102 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $167,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement, 50 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 54690000400
- Zillow Home ID: 3004852
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5920 W Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.5% lower than in Saint Louis, and 81.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 63110 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5924 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$143K--11,130
- 5916 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$67K--11,012
- 5926 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$78K311,026
- 5914 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$58K--1640
- 5912 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$48K21740
- 5928 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$86K31874
- 5921 Nashville Ave Saint Louis, MO$74K--1805
- 5917 Nashville Ave Saint Louis, MO$74K11766
- 5925 Nashville Ave Saint Louis, MO$125K--11,025
- 5908 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$73K11533
- 5915 Nashville Ave Saint Louis, MO$78K11480
- 5927 Nashville Ave Saint Louis, MO$77K--1576
- 5911 Nashville Ave Saint Louis, MO$71K11712
- 5931 Nashville Ave Saint Louis, MO$69K11809
- 5919 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$122K22.51,400
- 5923 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$112K--1923
- 5915 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$144K--21,496
- 5927 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO----1923
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.