5921 Bluebonnet Rd, Charlotte, NC 282123 beds, 2 baths, 1,832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,832 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 18901329
- Zillow Home ID: 6273307
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5921 Bluebonnet Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Forest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 90% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.7% higher than in Charlotte, and 335.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Forest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Forest home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,899 sqft, 24,393 sqft lot, built in 1998
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 5915 Bluebonnet Rd Charlotte, NC$145K32.51,944
- 5927 Bluebonnet Rd Charlotte, NC$143K321,653
- 2200 Thorson Hill Ct Charlotte, NC$188K32.51,983
- 2204 Thorson Hill Ct Charlotte, NC$168K32.51,776
- 5907 Bluebonnet Rd Charlotte, NC$137K32.51,793
- 5933 Bluebonnet Rd Charlotte, NC$134K42.52,000
- 2206 Rama Rd Charlotte, NC$156K321,848
- 5922 Bluebonnet Rd Charlotte, NC$138K42.51,725
- 5928 Bluebonnet Rd Charlotte, NC$131K52.51,998
- 5916 Bluebonnet Rd Charlotte, NC$156K42.52,124
- 2205 Thorson Hill Ct Charlotte, NC$161K42.51,690
- 2210 Rama Rd Charlotte, NC$113K31.51,408
- 2210 Thorson Hill Ct Charlotte, NC$205K43.52,312
- 5939 Bluebonnet Rd Charlotte, NC$146K32.51,922
- 5901 Bluebonnet Rd Charlotte, NC$105K321,398
- 5934 Bluebonnet Rd Charlotte, NC$131K321,397
- 5910 Bluebonnet Rd Charlotte, NC$172K422,484
- 2216 Rama Rd Charlotte, NC$137K321,632
- 2213 Thorson Hill Ct Charlotte, NC$179K421,921
- 5945 Bluebonnet Rd Charlotte, NC$145K321,708
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.