5921 N Olney St, Indianapolis, IN 462203 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Listed with McNulty Realty
www.5921olney.com for tons of photos.
Charming French Cottage Home on Wooded Acre. 1+ Acre with mature trees
Private brick patio overlooking stunning wooded acre lot. 2 Bedrooms share bathroom with tub and shower. Both Bedrooms have sizable closets Master Bedroom has connected bathroom with shower and walk-in closet. (new 2009).
Half bath off kitchen & dining (new 2004). Custom kitchen added in 2004. Granite counters,Slate tile flooring, Whirlpool appliances, Gas cook top, electric stove. Breakfast nook with built-in bench surrounded by windows. Desk and built-ins for Mom's command center. Dining room with built-in corner cabinets. Original Hardwood flooring throughout.Crown Molding throughout. Great floor plan for entertaining. Beautiful entry with signature light fixture.
700 sq foot of Finished Basement. Large room with fireplace: rec room. Laundry Room with cabinets and spacious counter top. Additional area at stair landing used as study/home office. Unfinished portion of basement 800 Sq Ft. with Great Work Bench for handy man. Lots of storage area. Additional Features: Brick Exterior, 1+ Acre with mature trees, Fully Fenced backyard
2 Car Garage, Automatic failover all-house generator, Smoke and Pet-free.
Large lots with mature trees.
- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 800 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Security System
- FSBO, Kitchen new 2004, Master Bed/Bath/Walkin new 2009, Pet/Smoke free
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 300
- Lot width: 145
- Parcel #: 490705114067000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1241233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5921 N Olney Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5915 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN$229K4--1,842
- 5959 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN$184K3--1,887
- 6035 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN$196K312,080
- 3504 Kessler Boulevard East Dr Indianapolis, IN$202K3--1,672
- 3520 Kessler Boulevard East Dr Indianapolis, IN$150K3--1,308
- 5940 N Ewing St Indianapolis, IN$166K21.51,600
- 5960 N Ewing St Indianapolis, IN$263K4--2,624
- 3550 Kessler Boulevard East Dr Indianapolis, IN$189K3--1,682
- 5930 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN$281K312,092
- 5920 N Ewing St Indianapolis, IN$184K422,712
- 5918 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN$180K3--1,623
- 6061 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN$317K41.52,463
- 6000 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN$399K3--2,972
- 3440 Kessler Blvd E Dr Indianapolis, IN$217K323,453
- 3440 Kessler Boulevard East Dr Indianapolis, IN$204K322,054
- 6004 N Ewing St Indianapolis, IN$237K322,268
- 6038 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN$433K62.53,552
- 3575 Kessler Blvd E Dr Indianapolis, IN$190K331,893
- 3580 Kessler Boulevard East Dr Indianapolis, IN$175K2--1,245
- 3434 Kessler Boulevard East Dr Indianapolis, IN$202K212,009
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!