5922 Belle Vista Ave, Baltimore, MD 212063 beds, 2 baths, 1,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,771 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,600
- Price/sqft: $1
- Finished basement, 260 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 5690 079
- Zillow Home ID: 36581849
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5922 Belle Vista Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glenham-Belford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 33.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% lower than in Baltimore, and 128.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenham-Belford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenham-Belford home values.
- 5924 Belle Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$104K321,300
- 5920 Belle Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$124K--11,088
- 5926 Belle Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$111K321,088
- 5918 Belle Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$126K--11,088
- 5916 Belle Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$127K--11,088
- 5929 Walther Ave Baltimore, MD$115K--11,152
- 5927 Walther Ave Baltimore, MD$113K--11,152
- 3801 Parkmont Ave Baltimore, MD$108K31.51,152
- 5914 Belle Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$123K--11,088
- 5925 Walther Ave Baltimore, MD$129K31.51,152
- 5923 Walther Ave Baltimore, MD$130K--11,152
- 3803 Parkmont Ave Baltimore, MD$109K--11,152
- 5912 Belle Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$128K--11,088
- Belle Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$123K--11,024
- Springwood Ave Baltimore, MD$126K--11,024
- Springwood Ave Baltimore, MD$122K--11,024
- 5921 Walther Ave Baltimore, MD$124K--11,152
- 6000 Belle Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$111K--11,024
- 3800 Glenarm Ave Baltimore, MD$125K--11,088
- 6001 Walther Ave Baltimore, MD$102K--11,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.