5922 Eastern Ave NE, Washington, DC 200113 beds, 3 baths, 1,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,694 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 158 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $257
- MLS #: DC8128438
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Off street
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3734 0055
- Zillow Home ID: 493683
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5922 Eastern Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riggs Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.9% lower than in Washington, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Riggs Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riggs Park home values.
- 620 Oneida St NE Washington, DC$299K321,088
- 5920 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$303K31.51,124
- 618 Oneida St NE Washington, DC$289K31.51,088
- 614 Oneida St NE Washington, DC$284K31.51,088
- 612 Oneida St NE Washington, DC$287K31.51,088
- 5928 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$320K31.51,088
- 625 Oneida St NE Washington, DC$335K42.51,088
- 608 Oneida St NE Washington, DC$287K331,088
- 627 Oneida St NE Washington, DC$336K31.751,700
- 621 Oneida St NE Washington, DC$332K321,088
- 631 Oneida St NE Washington, DC$288K331,088
- 619 Oneida St NE Washington, DC$287K31.51,088
- 633 Oneida St NE Washington, DC$287K32.51,088
- 615 Oneida St NE Washington, DC$287K31.51,088
- 606 Oneida St NE Washington, DC$285K31.51,088
- 637 Oneida St NE Washington, DC$288K31.51,088
- 5930 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$295K31.51,088
- 613 Oneida St NE Washington, DC$290K31.51,088
- 5801 Peabody St APT 1 Hyattsville, MD$171K21800
- 602 Oneida St NE Washington, DC$285K31.51,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.