- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5923 Richmond Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462544 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2010
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,940 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 111
- Parcel #: 490501134017000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1202992
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5923 Richmond Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 130.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 44.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
- 5933 Richmond Ln Indianapolis, IN$159K41.52,326
- 5533 Petersburg Pkwy Indianapolis, IN$117K41.51,768
- 5941 Richmond Ln Indianapolis, IN$131K31.51,912
- 5541 Petersburg Pkwy Indianapolis, IN$101K321,328
- 5525 Petersburg Pkwy Indianapolis, IN$114K31.51,554
- 5930 Richmond Ln Indianapolis, IN$106K311,304
- 5926 Dunmore Dr Indianapolis, IN$113K31.51,561
- 5922 Richmond Ln Indianapolis, IN$130K32.52,130
- 5938 Richmond Ln Indianapolis, IN$104K311,456
- 5549 Petersburg Pkwy Indianapolis, IN$104K311,412
- 5949 Richmond Ln Indianapolis, IN$112K31.51,566
- 5940 Dunmore Dr Indianapolis, IN$114K311,736
- 5946 Richmond Ln Indianapolis, IN$109K31.51,899
- 5517 Petersburg Pkwy Indianapolis, IN$123K32.51,792
- 5864 Beaufort Ln Indianapolis, IN$104K311,424
- 5557 Petersburg Pkwy Indianapolis, IN$140K41.52,153
- 5859 Beaufort Ln Indianapolis, IN$119K31.52,094
- 5964 Richmond Ln Indianapolis, IN$109K311,802
- 5858 Beaufort Ln Indianapolis, IN$104K311,089
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.