5924 Birdie Dr, La Verne, CA 917504 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,184 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $555,000
- Price/sqft: $254
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,184 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 114
- Parcel #: 8664043017
- Zillow Home ID: 21651019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5924 Birdie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91750 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.5% less than in La Verne, and 67.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91750 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Verne.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91750 home values.
- 1703 Creekwood Dr La Verne, CA$842K432,821
- 5932 Birdie Dr La Verne, CA$629K331,741
- 5918 Birdie Dr La Verne, CA$655K331,897
- 1687 Creekwood Dr La Verne, CA$701K42.52,184
- 1719 Creekwood Dr La Verne, CA$614K321,688
- 5917 Birdie Dr La Verne, CA$630K331,741
- 5925 Birdie Dr La Verne, CA$706K432,184
- 1671 Creekwood Dr La Verne, CA$694K432,141
- 5909 Birdie Dr La Verne, CA$643K331,897
- 1735 Creekwood Dr La Verne, CA$696K432,184
- 5941 Birdie Dr La Verne, CA$659K331,897
- 5906 Birdie Dr La Verne, CA$603K321,688
- 5940 Birdie Dr La Verne, CA$804K42.52,184
- 1704 Creekwood Dr La Verne, CA$854K442,709
- 1720 Creekwood Dr La Verne, CA$682K432,141
- 1688 Creekwood Dr La Verne, CA$714K432,184
- 1672 Creekwood Dr La Verne, CA$584K321,688
- 1655 Creekwood Dr La Verne, CA$706K432,184
- 1736 Creekwood Dr La Verne, CA$739K332,231
- 1751 Creekwood Dr La Verne, CA$708K432,349
Nearby Schools in La Verne
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.