5924 The Alameda, Baltimore, MD 212393 beds, 2 baths, 1,216 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,185 sqft
- Built in 1953
- 13 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- MLS #: BA8458778
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 5138A138
- Zillow Home ID: 36616497
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5924 The Alameda
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21239, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% lower than in Baltimore, and 111.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 21239 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21239 home values.
- 5926 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$116K--1.51,216
- 5922 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$124K--1.51,216
- 5928 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$117K--1.51,216
- 5930 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$147K321,216
- 5932 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$125K--1.51,216
- 1152 Elbank Ave Baltimore, MD$113K--1.51,064
- 5920 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$145K--21,452
- 5934 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$108K--1.51,216
- 5936 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$113K--1.51,216
- 1150 Elbank Ave Baltimore, MD$123K411,100
- 5918 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$130K--21,452
- 1163 Sherwood Ave Baltimore, MD$131K--1.51,216
- 5938 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$141K31.51,216
- 1161 Sherwood Ave Baltimore, MD$114K--1.51,216
- 1148 Elbank Ave Baltimore, MD$114K--1.51,064
- 5916 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$120K--21,452
- 1159 Sherwood Ave Baltimore, MD$113K--1.51,216
- 5914 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$121K--21,452
- 1146 Elbank Ave Baltimore, MD$107K--1.51,064
- 1157 Sherwood Ave Baltimore, MD$115K--1.51,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.