5925 Dunn Ave, San Jose, CA 951234 beds, 3 baths, 2,274 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,120 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 490 sqft
- Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,274 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 68913032
- Zillow Home ID: 19821501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5925 Dunn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% less than in San Jose, and 13.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 5921 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$761K532,509
- 5927 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$738K432,274
- 5957 Arabian Ct San Jose, CA$779K42.52,204
- 5931 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$703K421,826
- 5950 Clydesdale Ave San Jose, CA$671K321,649
- 5917 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$675K321,649
- 5922 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$743K432,274
- 5926 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$750K532,509
- 5918 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$656K321,377
- 5958 Clydesdale Ave San Jose, CA$739K532,509
- 5965 Arabian Ct San Jose, CA$766K532,509
- 5930 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$757K432,274
- 5933 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$703K421,826
- 5914 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$767K532,509
- 5966 Clydesdale Ave San Jose, CA$690K321,649
- 5971 Arabian Ct San Jose, CA$679K321,649
- 366 Calero Ave San Jose, CA$721K432,301
- 370 Calero Ave San Jose, CA$738K532,509
- 364 Calero Ave San Jose, CA$644K321,377
- 5960 Arabian Ct San Jose, CA$693K421,826
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!