- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5925 Linton Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462203 beds, 2 baths, 2,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,656 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 490704125113000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1266909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5925 Linton Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5935 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN$187K412,042
- 5924 Andover Rd Indianapolis, IN$168K41.51,804
- 5945 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN$127K3--1,378
- 5934 Andover Rd Indianapolis, IN$157K311,869
- 5905 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN$195K3--2,204
- 5914 Andover Rd Indianapolis, IN$144K411,588
- 5944 Andover Rd Indianapolis, IN$141K3--1,314
- 5936 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN$137K321,504
- 5926 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN$150K42.51,765
- 5946 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN$218K3--3,229
- 5955 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN$133K2--1,314
- 5855 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN$162K3--1,496
- 5886 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN$204K--1.52,776
- 5954 Andover Rd Indianapolis, IN$163K3--2,161
- 5956 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN$150K3--1,774
- 5876 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN$100K321,575
- 5959 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN$135K3--1,314
- 5860 Andover Rd Indianapolis, IN$180K32.52,688
- 5845 Linton Ln Indianapolis, IN$152K311,926
- 6006 Andover Rd Indianapolis, IN$217K424,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.