5925 NE 6th Ave, Miami, FL 331373 beds, 2.25 baths, 3,084 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
First, Last and Security A MUST for move in. Assoc. Approval may be required prior to occupancy. Co-brokered and advertised by Keyes Co. Private Client Group (Please allow 24 hrs courtesy notice for showings) NO REALTORS. www.naomipreston.com CALL 786-760-3892 Naomi Preston YOUR RELOCATION PRO.
Private Client Group Commercial and Residential Luxury Division
Keyes Co. Realtors 690 Lincoln Rd. Suite 300 Miami Beach, Fl 33139
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Central
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Softwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,084 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2109366333
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5925 Ne 6th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper Eastside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 87.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% greater than in Miami, and 149.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Eastside home values.
- 5949 NE 6th Ave Miami, FL$513K321,603
- 5937 NE 6th Ave Miami, FL$700K442,282
- 5955 NE 6th Ave Miami, FL$613K32.52,500
- 5944 NE 6th Ave Miami, FL$1.5M6--6,560
- 5929 NE 6th Ave Miami, FL$718K442,929
- 5932 NE 6th Ave Miami, FL$979K534,412
- 5925 NE 6th Ave Miami, FL$690K53.53,084
- 5925 NE 6th Ave Miami, FL$589K533,084
- 5925 NE 6th Ave Miami, FL$590K533,084
- 5978 NE 6th Ct Miami, FL$1.65M433,549
- 5925 NE 6th Ave Miami, FL$1.39M32.53,084
- 5981 NE 6th Ave Miami, FL$628K321,408
- 5916 NE 6th Ave Miami, FL$1.51M533,382
- 5968 NE 6th Ct # 0 Miami, FL$582K45.53,333
- 5968 NE 6th Ct Miami, FL$1.7M45.53,333
- 5940 NE 6th Ct Miami, FL$809K442,400
- 5990 NE 6th Ct Miami, FL$834K32.51,952
- 5943 Biscayne Blvd Miami, FL$973K333,089
- 5911 NE 6th Ave Miami, FL$1.1M443,490
- 5943 Biscayne Blvd Miami, FL$496K543,089
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!