- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5927 Juniata St, Saint Louis, MO 631392 beds, 1 bath, 1,161 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,052 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $67,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,161 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 60100001500
- Zillow Home ID: 3020379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5927 Juniata Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest Garden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.4% less than in Saint Louis, and 149.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest Garden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Garden home values.
- 5931 Juniata St Saint Louis, MO$79K--1900
- 5923 Juniata St Saint Louis, MO$113K--1816
- 5917 Juniata St Saint Louis, MO$118K221,100
- 3128 Hampton Ave Saint Louis, MO$107K--1825
- 3132 Hampton Ave Saint Louis, MO$115K--1825
- 5918 Hartford St Saint Louis, MO$89K--1850
- 3124 Hampton Ave Saint Louis, MO$121K221,188
- 3136 Hampton Ave Saint Louis, MO$118K--11,482
- 5924 Hartford St Saint Louis, MO$163K214,661
- 5926 Juniata St Saint Louis, MO$130K--21,640
- 5922 Juniata St Saint Louis, MO$101K12816
- 5913 Juniata St Saint Louis, MO$120K--1875
- 5930 Juniata St Saint Louis, MO$107K--1840
- 3138 Hampton Ave Saint Louis, MO$106K--11,239
- 5920 Juniata St Saint Louis, MO$78K--1816
- 5914 Hartford St Saint Louis, MO$105K--1875
- 3122 Hampton Ave Saint Louis, MO$115K--11,296
- 5934 Juniata St Saint Louis, MO$122K21840
- 5918 Juniata St Saint Louis, MO$136K--21,096
- 3142 Hampton Ave Saint Louis, MO$118K--21,326
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.