- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,693 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 3694076
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 0 space
- Appliances Equipment \ Dishwasher, Cooling Type \ Central Air, Driveway \ Paved, Exterior Features \ Patio, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Appliances Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Appliances Equipment \ Oven, Appliances Equipment \ Range, Appliances Equipment \ Refrigerator, Dwelling Type \ Detached, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior Features \ Porch, Garage Features \ None, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Occupant Type \ Owner, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed\Out Bld, Basement Detail \ Walk-Out, Water Sewer \ Septic, Heating Fuel \ Wood, Style \ Colonial, Exterior Features \ Deck, Natural Resource Rig \ None, Basement Detail \ Partially Finished, Heating Type \ Fireplace-Wood, Living Area Source \ Realist, Exterior Features \ Aboveground Pool, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Geocode Source \ Imported, Association \ NORMMLS
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,236 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Parcel #: 480190004700
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 72427013
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $82-175K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ohio home values will increase 2.6% next year. Among 44004 homes, this home is 130.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44004, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.9% greater than in Ashtabula, and 60.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44004 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ashtabula.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|5926 S Ridge Rd W Ashtabula, OH||$197K||5||2.5||2,678|
|5911 S Ridge Rd W Ashtabula, OH||$111K||3||1.5||1,268|
|5914 S Ridge Rd W Ashtabula, OH||$134K||3||2||2,000|
|5956 S Ridge Rd W Ashtabula, OH||$191K||4||2||2,271|
|5859 S Ridge Rd W Ashtabula, OH||$85K||3||1.5||1,052|
|S Ridge State Road 84 Rd Ashtabula, OH||$69K||--||--||--|
|5851 S Ridge Rd W Ashtabula, OH||$151K||3||1.5||2,720|
|6038 S Ridge Rd W Ashtabula, OH||$110K||4||2||1,585|
|S Ridge State Road 84 Rd Ashtabula, OH||$72K||--||--||--|
|S Ridge State Road 84 Rd Ashtabula, OH||--||--||--||--|
|5803 S Ridge Rd W Ashtabula, OH||$95K||3||2||1,300|
|6140 S Ridge Rd W Ashtabula, OH||$90K||4||2||1,860|
|3400 Weimer Dr Ashtabula, OH||$192K||3||2||2,056|
|Brown Rd Ashtabula, OH||--||--||--||--|
|6135 S Ridge Rd W Ashtabula, OH||$107K||2||1||1,524|
|5846 S Ridge Rd W Ashtabula, OH||$57K||1||1||360|
|3346 Brown Rd Ashtabula, OH||$48K||1||1||670|
|Weimer Dr Ashtabula, OH||--||--||--||--|
|3196 Brown Rd Ashtabula, OH||$84K||--||--||--|
|3190 Brown Rd Ashtabula, OH||$235K||3||3||2,348|
Nearby Schools in Ashtabula
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!