- Lot: 6,120 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 29 days on Zillow
- Views: 866 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $295
- MLS #: A2084906
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 293 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Type of Association \ None, Lot Description \ 1\4 To Less Than 1\2 Acre Lot, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking Description \ Driveway, Restrictions \ None, Roof Description \ Barrel Roof, Status \ Active-Available, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Type of Property \ Single, Water Description \ Municipal Water, Design \ Detached, Exterior Features \ Fence, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Interior Features \ Bar, Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Upstairs, Design Description \ Two Story, Equipment\Appliances \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Pantry, Pet Restrictions \ None, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Style \ No Pool\No Water, Parking Description \ Pavers, Subdivision Information \ Public Road, Front Exposure \ North, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects Homestead Tax, Subdivision Information \ Paved Road, Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters, Interior Features \ French Doors, Sewer Description \ Septic, View \ None, Section \ 24, Subdivision Information \ Underground Utilities, Middle School \ South Miami, Terms Considered \ Fha, Terms Considered \ Va, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 30, Folio Number \ 30-40-24-023-0090
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,538 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 3040240230090
- Zillow Home ID: 72568737
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $467-668K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33155 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Miami-Dade as a whole. Among 33155 homes, this home is 178.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 60.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33155, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% lower than in Miami-Dade, and 94.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33155 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami-Dade.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33155 home values.
|5937 SW 41st St Miami, FL||$355K||3||1||1,574|
|5900 SW 40th St Miami, FL||$348K||3||1||1,288|
|5949 SW 41st St Miami, FL||$306K||3||1||1,120|
|5924 SW 41st St Miami, FL||$267K||2||1||983|
|SW 41st St Miami, FL||$277K||2||1||983|
|5932 SW 41st St Miami, FL||$277K||2||1||983|
|5916 SW 41st St Miami, FL||$335K||2||1||1,264|
|5961 SW 41st St Miami, FL||$283K||3||1||1,080|
|5944 SW 41st St Miami, FL||$319K||4||2||1,193|
|5954 SW 41st St Miami, FL||$344K||3||1||1,365|
|5973 SW 41st St Miami, FL||$393K||4||2||2,116|
|5973 SW 41st St Miami, FL||$402K||3||2||2,078|
|5925 SW 42nd St Miami, FL||$308K||2||1||1,078|
|5935 SW 42nd St Miami, FL||$345K||3||2||1,193|
|5917 SW 42nd St Miami, FL||$432K||4||3||2,097|
|5949 SW 42nd St Miami, FL||$320K||3||1||1,194|
|5901 SW 42nd St Miami, FL||$336K||2||1||1,195|
|5960 SW 41st St Miami, FL||$283K||2||1||1,002|
|5960 SW 41st St Miami, FL||$315K||--||--||--|
|5894 SW 41st St Miami, FL||$345K||2||1||1,339|
Nearby Schools in Miami-Dade
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!