- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5928 Mcclelland Ct, Wadsworth, OH 442814 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,417 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $22
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 832 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,417 sqft
- Parcel #: 03312B23058
- Zillow Home ID: 111134868
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5928 Mcclelland Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44281 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% lower than in Wadsworth, and 22.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 5912 Mcclelland Ct Wadsworth, OH$283K53.54,902
- 5912 Mcclelland Ct Wadsworth, OH$473K53.54,902
- 5944 Mcclelland Ct Wadsworth, OH$491K43.54,056
- 5896 Mcclelland Ct Wadsworth, OH--------
- 5960 Mcclelland Ct Wadsworth, OH$594K43.53,534
- State Road R Wadsworth, OH--------
- 3799 Turnberry Dr Medina, OH$331K32.52,860
- 585 Easton Place Cir Wadsworth, OH$500K43.53,517
- 5809 Spring Rdg Wadsworth, OH$288K44.54,250
- 3787 Turnberry Dr Medina, OH$266K42.52,051
- 5976 Mcclelland Ct Wadsworth, OH$454K44.53,275
- 5880 Mcclelland Ct Wadsworth, OH--------
- 3775 Turnberry Dr Medina, OH$267K32.51,999
- 700 Pin Oak Dr Wadsworth, OH$291K42.52,622
- 720 Pin Oak Dr Wadsworth, OH$212K421,730
- 5889 Mcclelland Ct Wadsworth, OH--------
- 5992 Mcclelland Ct Wadsworth, OH$523K43.53,697
- 723 Pin Oak Dr Wadsworth, OH$180K321,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292