593 Aarons Cir, Gray, GA 310323 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $146,200
- Price/sqft: $101
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces, 511 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: J45E00 270
- Zillow Home ID: 81532849
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 593 Aarons Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.5% greater than in Gray, and 204.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gray.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31032 home values.
- 597 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$130K321,377
- 589 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$152K321,686
- Grayson Glen Ct Gray, GA$223K--42,524
- 421 Grayson Glen Ct Gray, GA$105K--41,920
- 599 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$133K321,704
- 585 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$150K--21,584
- 588 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$134K321,611
- 429 Grayson Glen Ct Gray, GA$250K--43,224
- 592 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$135K321,527
- 417 Grayson Glen Ct Gray, GA$85K--21,920
- 580 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$128K321,345
- 596 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$130K321,370
- 601 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$132K321,458
- 433 Grayson Glen Ct Gray, GA$143K--41,953
- 429 Wesley Ln Gray, GA$170K--22,376
- 581 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$156K321,893
- 413 Grayson Glen Ct Gray, GA$85K--21,920
- 570 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$164K322,290
- 562 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$164K--21,957
- 430 Grayson Glen Ct Gray, GA$243K--42,646
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.