5930 Hubert Stephens Rd, Gainesville, GA 305065 beds, 4 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $224,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Finished basement, 265 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 11040 000025
- Zillow Home ID: 84684682
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5930 Hubert Stephens Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30506 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.7% lower than in Gainesville, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 30506 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30506 home values.
- 5934 Hubert Stephens Rd # 0 Gainesville, GA$131K42.5--
- 5905 Hubert Stephens Rd Gainesville, GA$166K32.51,224
- 5910 Hubert Stephens Rd Gainesville, GA$232K321,909
- 5930 Hubert Stephens Rd # 0 Gainesville, GA$166K43.5--
- 5874 Hubert Stephens Rd Gainesville, GA$125K------
- 5934 Hubert Stephens Rd Gainesville, GA$189K232,560
- 5931 Hubert Stephens Rd Gainesville, GA$94K------
- 5860 Hubert Stephens Rd Gainesville, GA$238K32.51,814
- 5891 Hubert Stephens Rd Gainesville, GA$292K222,091
- 5940 Hubert Stephens Rd # 0 Gainesville, GA$190K43.5--
- 5940 Hubert Stephens Rd Gainesville, GA$231K443,800
- 6022 Old Howser Mill Rd # 0 Gainesville, GA$140K32.5--
- 6022 Old Howser Mill Rd Gainesville, GA$155K32.51,240
- 5917 Hubert Stephens Rd Gainesville, GA$82K------
- 6018 Old Howser Mill Rd Gainesville, GA$303K323,005
- 5950 Hubert Stephens Rd Gainesville, GA$233K422,549
- 6056 Old Howser Mill Rd Gainesville, GA$141K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.