5930 Wexford Brk, San Antonio, TX 782402 beds, 2 baths, 1,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2001
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 260 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Upgraded kitchen, bath, solar shield roofing, garage door opener
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 136640020240
- Zillow Home ID: 60090167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5930 Wexford Brk
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78240 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19% less than in San Antonio Metro, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 78240 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78240 home values.
- 5922 Wexford Brk San Antonio, TX$143K321,409
- 6002 Wexford Brk San Antonio, TX$161K321,716
- 6010 Wexford Brk San Antonio, TX$137K321,241
- 5918 Wexford Brk San Antonio, TX$144K321,428
- 6006 Wexford Brk San Antonio, TX$161K32.51,732
- 6010 Wexford Brk San Antonio, TX$131K321,241
- 5914 Wexford Brk San Antonio, TX$160K321,716
- 7702 Wexford Cv San Antonio, TX$143K321,428
- 7703 Wexford Cv San Antonio, TX$143K321,428
- 6017 Wexford Brk San Antonio, TX--------
- 5919 Wexford Brk San Antonio, TX--------
- 6014 Wexford Brk San Antonio, TX$149K321,559
- 7706 Wexford Cv San Antonio, TX$164K321,790
- 5910 Wexford Brk San Antonio, TX$144K221,428
- 7707 Wexford Cv San Antonio, TX$149K321,559
- 7703 Wexford Gln San Antonio, TX$128K321,241
- 6018 Wexford Brk San Antonio, TX$146K321,428
- 7702 Wexford Rdg San Antonio, TX$142K321,428
- 7710 Wexford Cv San Antonio, TX$153K321,559
- 5906 Wexford Brk San Antonio, TX$134K321,241
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.