5931 Green Pond Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322584 beds, 2 baths, 2,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $290,400
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,288 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 228
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1681436990
- Zillow Home ID: 71009333
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5931 Green Pond Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jacksonville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 93.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Jacksonville, and 198.5% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32258 home values.
- 5923 Green Pond Dr Jacksonville, FL$243K532,686
- 5939 Green Pond Dr Jacksonville, FL$197K421,922
- 5915 Green Pond Dr Jacksonville, FL$213K421,922
- 5947 Green Pond Dr Jacksonville, FL$186K321,621
- 5907 Green Pond Dr Jacksonville, FL$197K422,035
- 5955 Green Pond Dr Jacksonville, FL$198K421,922
- 14399 Millhopper Rd Jacksonville, FL$222K422,199
- 14391 Millhopper Rd Jacksonville, FL$259K432,644
- 5899 Green Pond Dr Jacksonville, FL$234K422,349
- 5938 Green Pond Dr Jacksonville, FL$237K422,330
- 5930 Green Pond Dr Jacksonville, FL$233K532,429
- 14407 Millhopper Rd Jacksonville, FL$293K422,991
- 5946 Green Pond Dr Jacksonville, FL$279K532,726
- 14383 Millhopper Rd Jacksonville, FL$205K422,099
- 14423 Millhopper Rd Jacksonville, FL$276K42.52,941
- 5963 Green Pond Dr Jacksonville, FL$257K432,614
- 5922 Green Pond Dr Jacksonville, FL$270K432,821
- 5954 Green Pond Dr Jacksonville, FL$251K532,378
- 14431 Millhopper Rd Jacksonville, FL$234K422,288
- 5891 Green Pond Dr Jacksonville, FL$232K532,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.