5932 Mcnair Rd, Charlotte, NC 282124 beds, 3 baths, 2,019 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $150,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,019 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 18901719
- Zillow Home ID: 6273419
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5932 Mcnair Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Forest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 90% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.7% higher than in Charlotte, and 335.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Forest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Forest home values.
- 5938 Mcnair Rd Charlotte, NC$142K32.51,771
- 5926 Mcnair Rd Charlotte, NC$140K321,650
- 2109 Knickerbocker Dr Charlotte, NC$163K321,774
- 5944 Mcnair Rd Charlotte, NC$151K42.52,087
- 5920 Mcnair Rd Charlotte, NC$151K321,424
- 2115 Knickerbocker Dr Charlotte, NC$178K432,229
- 5925 Mcnair Rd Charlotte, NC$140K432,017
- 2101 Knickerbocker Dr Charlotte, NC$160K321,925
- 5931 Mcnair Rd Charlotte, NC$145K32.51,920
- 5919 Mcnair Rd Charlotte, NC$132K321,422
- 2123 Knickerbocker Dr Charlotte, NC$179K52.52,461
- 5950 Mcnair Rd Charlotte, NC$171K42.52,012
- 5914 Mcnair Rd Charlotte, NC$141K32.51,894
- 5913 Mcnair Rd Charlotte, NC$135K42.51,748
- 5952 Bluebonnet Rd Charlotte, NC$148K422,122
- 2129 Knickerbocker Dr Charlotte, NC$163K321,662
- 2043 Knickerbocker Dr Charlotte, NC$189K321,779
- 5946 Bluebonnet Rd Charlotte, NC$165K321,806
- 5907 Mcnair Rd Charlotte, NC$146K321,650
- 2100 Knickerbocker Dr Charlotte, NC$163K321,928
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.