- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Views: 3,194 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $203,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $82
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Microwave Oven, Appliances \ Oven, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Walkout - Full, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Vinyl, Exterior Doors \ Insulated Storm, Exterior Doors \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub, Fireplace \ Family Room, Floors \ Tile - i.e. ceramic, Floors \ Vinyl, Floors \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features \ Gas Log Fireplace, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Major Area \ 02 - Roanoke County, Manufactured ? \ No HUD Tag, Misc Features \ Maint-Free Exterior, Misc Features \ Underground Util, Municipality \ Roanoke County, Porch \ Rear Porch, Residential Type \ Detached, Sewer Description \ PrivSept-permit unkn, State/Province \ VA, Style \ Split-Foyer, Water Class \ N/A, Water Description \ Public Water, Windows \ Tilt-In
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,464 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 086200106
- Zillow Home ID: 12585734
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $178-258K.
Market guideZillow predicts 24018 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Roanoke as a whole. Among 24018 homes, this home is valued 14.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 97.9% lower than in Roanoke, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 24018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24018 home values.
|5927 Cartwright Dr Roanoke, VA||$204K||4||2.5||1,560|
|5953 Barbara Cir Roanoke, VA||$181K||3||2||1,647|
|5943 Cartwright Dr Roanoke, VA||$182K||3||3||1,560|
|5921 Cartwright Dr Roanoke, VA||$199K||4||3||1,560|
|5932 Cartwright Dr Roanoke, VA||$192K||3||2.5||1,728|
|5959 Barbara Cir Roanoke, VA||$190K||4||2.5||1,371|
|5926 Cartwright Dr Roanoke, VA||$111K||2||1||812|
|Cartwright Dr Roanoke, VA||$111K||2||1||812|
|5944 Cartwright Dr Roanoke, VA||$201K||4||3||1,560|
|5915 Cartwright Dr Roanoke, VA||$197K||4||2.5||1,560|
|5952 Cartwright Dr Roanoke, VA||$181K||3||3||1,586|
|5940 Ponderosa Cir Roanoke, VA||$234K||4||3||2,560|
|5933 Ponderosa Cir Roanoke, VA||$201K||4||3||1,860|
|5963 Barbara Cir Roanoke, VA||$162K||4||2||1,205|
|5971 Cartwright Dr Roanoke, VA||$269K||4||3||3,295|
|5960 Cartwright Dr Roanoke, VA||$192K||3||2||1,701|
|5914 Cartwright Dr Roanoke, VA||$204K||3||2||2,134|
|5941 Ponderosa Cir Roanoke, VA||--||--||--||--|
|5954 Ponderosa Cir Roanoke, VA||--||--||--||--|
|5905 Cartwright Dr Roanoke, VA||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!