- Lot: 6,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 7,578 all time views
- HOA Fee: $110
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $347,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $102
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children's Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Other (See Remarks), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Private Street(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Mountain Ridge, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ Tandem Garage, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Border Pres/Pub Lnd, Property Description \ Borders Common Area, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,409 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 20112760
- Zillow Home ID: 60979856
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-410K.
Market guideZillow predicts Deer Valley home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Deer Valley homes, this home is valued 100.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% less than in Phoenix, and 161% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
|5937 W Park View Ln Glendale, AZ||$240K||--||--||1,803|
|5929 W Park View Ln Glendale, AZ||$271K||--||--||2,298|
|5941 W Park View Ln Glendale, AZ||$275K||3||2||2,285|
|5932 W Park View Ln Glendale, AZ||$273K||--||--||2,264|
|5925 W Park View Ln Glendale, AZ||$355K||--||--||3,393|
|5936 W Park View Ln Glendale, AZ||$324K||--||--||2,925|
|5928 W Park View Ln Glendale, AZ||$245K||--||--||1,803|
|5940 W Park View Ln Glendale, AZ||$353K||--||--||3,409|
|5924 W Park View Ln Glendale, AZ||$342K||4||3||3,079|
|5934 W Charlotte Dr Glendale, AZ||$361K||5||3||3,393|
|5930 W Charlotte Dr Glendale, AZ||$280K||--||--||2,282|
|5921 W Park View Ln Glendale, AZ||$275K||4||3||2,925|
|5926 W Charlotte Dr Glendale, AZ||$409K||4||3||3,393|
|5931 W Questa Dr Glendale, AZ||$273K||--||--||2,282|
|5935 W Questa Dr Glendale, AZ||$267K||--||--||2,078|
|5920 W Park View Ln Glendale, AZ||$241K||3||2||1,803|
|5927 W Questa Dr Glendale, AZ||$240K||3||2||1,803|
|5920 W Park View Ln Glendale, AZ||$200K||3||2||1,803|
|5920 W Park View Ln Glendale, AZ||$200K||3||2||1,803|
|5922 W Charlotte Dr Glendale, AZ||$249K||3||2||1,761|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!