- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5934 Olive Ave, Long Beach, CA 908052 beds, 1 bath, 975 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,083 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $315,000
- Parking: Garage, 1 space
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1927
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 7124019010
- Zillow Home ID: 21151116
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5934 Olive Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Long Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.3% greater than in Long Beach, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Long Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Long Beach home values.
- 5940 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$357K211,018
- 5928 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$315K21915
- 5948 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$326K321,194
- 5920 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$365K211,503
- 5952 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$342K21986
- 5916 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$309K31862
- 5935 Myrtle Ave Long Beach, CA$351K211,131
- 5941 Myrtle Ave Long Beach, CA$380K321,726
- 5929 Myrtle Ave Long Beach, CA$364K321,357
- 5960 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$381K421,770
- 5914 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$300K21726
- 5951 Myrtle Ave Long Beach, CA$335K221,085
- 5923 Myrtle Ave Long Beach, CA$305K321,152
- 5955 Myrtle Ave Long Beach, CA$315K11744
- 5917 Myrtle Ave Long Beach, CA$319K21920
- 5966 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$344K221,186
- 5900 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$291K21760
- 809 E 59th St Long Beach, CA$295K21900
- 5935 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$350K211,036
- 5941 Olive Ave Long Beach, CA$324K211,015
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.