5935 Jordan Ave, El Cerrito, CA 945303 beds, 2 baths, 1,326 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,408 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 16 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $347
- MLS #: 40668828
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,326 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Parcel #: 5010600103
- Zillow Home ID: 18524501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5935 Jordan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94530 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.3% lower than in El Cerrito, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94530 home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Cerrito.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94530 home values.
- 5929 Jordan Ave El Cerrito, CA$487K311,304
- 5937 Jordan Ave El Cerrito, CA$564K321,591
- 5925 Jordan Ave El Cerrito, CA$496K321,280
- 5941 Jordan Ave El Cerrito, CA$490K311,421
- 2309 Tulare Ave El Cerrito, CA$788K532,371
- 2315 Tulare Ave El Cerrito, CA$589K311,572
- 5923 Jordan Ave El Cerrito, CA$597K421,596
- 5926 Jordan Ave El Cerrito, CA$500K211,205
- 2300 Edna St El Cerrito, CA$635K321,980
- 2319 Tulare Ave El Cerrito, CA$585K321,386
- 5949 Fern St El Cerrito, CA$486K321,347
- 2309 Edna St El Cerrito, CA$539K311,460
- 5945 Jordan Ave El Cerrito, CA$576K321,919
- 5955 Fern St El Cerrito, CA$629K442,511
- 2323 Tulare Ave El Cerrito, CA$590K311,423
- 5920 Jordan Ave El Cerrito, CA$469K221,054
- 5917 Jordan Ave El Cerrito, CA$525K311,320
- 2305 Edna St El Cerrito, CA$763K53.52,394
- 5918 Jordan Ave El Cerrito, CA$467K211,081
- 5930 Jordan Ave El Cerrito, CA$478K211,306
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.