5937 High Steed St UNIT 103, Henderson, NV 890113 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,553 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
New tile floor downstairs and in all bathrooms, new carpet and paint throughout the whole house. Good size private patio.
W/D, Fridge included. Ceiling fans.
Close to shopping, freeways, St.Rose Hospital, the Mall, Costco, schools and parks. Gated community with security on site, pool, playground.
Good work and rental history will qualify you for immediate move-in. Small pets will be considered. Security deposit,1 year lease.
call for appointment 714-454-3307
pool, spa, very clean and green
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $229,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 396 sqft
- Air Conditioning, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer In Unit
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,553 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16134613081
- Zillow Home ID: 54624103
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5937 High Steed Street UNIT 103
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Whitney, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% less than in Las Vegas, and 136.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Whitney home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whitney home values.
- 5937 High Steed St UNIT 102 Henderson, NV$113K22.51,167
- 5945 High Steed St UNIT 102 Henderson, NV$112K22.51,167
- 5937 High Steed St UNIT 101 Henderson, NV$102K221,069
- 5945 High Steed St UNIT 103 Henderson, NV$127K32.51,553
- 5945 High Steed St UNIT 101 Henderson, NV$102K221,060
- 5929 High Steed St UNIT 103 Henderson, NV$131K32.51,553
- 5953 High Steed St UNIT 102 Henderson, NV$112K22.51,167
- 5936 Trickling Descent St UNIT 102 Henderson, NV$105K221,200
- 5929 High Steed St UNIT 101 Henderson, NV$80K221,060
- 5929 High Steed St UNIT 101 Henderson, NV$88K221,060
- 5944 Trickling Descent St UNIT 103 Henderson, NV$129K32.51,553
- 5936 Trickling Descent St UNIT 103 Henderson, NV$120K32.51,553
- 5929 High Steed St UNIT 101 Henderson, NV$93K221,060
- 5944 Trickling Descent St UNIT 102 Henderson, NV$111K22.51,167
- 5953 High Steed St UNIT 101 Henderson, NV$101K221,069
- 5953 High Steed St UNIT 103 Henderson, NV$127K32.51,553
- 5928 Trickling Descent St UNIT 102 Henderson, NV$112K22.51,167
- 5921 High Steed St UNIT 103 Henderson, NV$131K32.51,553
- 5952 Trickling Descent St UNIT 103 Henderson, NV$118K32.51,553
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.