- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5937 Park Ave, Berkeley, IL 601633 beds, 1 bath, 1,023 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,270 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1997 for $120,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,023 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 15063040430000
- Zillow Home ID: 3750601
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5937 Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60163 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 54.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.9% lower than in Berkeley, and 716.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60163 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60163 home values.
- 1022 Richard Ave Berkeley, IL$141K--1.51,182
- 1026 Richard Ave Berkeley, IL$154K--1.51,497
- 1019 Victoria Ave Berkeley, IL$109K--1857
- 1023 Victoria Ave Berkeley, IL$142K--11,131
- 1030 Richard Ave Berkeley, IL$108K--1988
- 1015 Victoria Ave Berkeley, IL$117K--1.51,147
- 1033 Victoria Ave Berkeley, IL$146K31.51,104
- 1034 Richard Ave Berkeley, IL$138K311,000
- 5938 Park Ave Berkeley, IL$157K--21,108
- 5934 Park Ave Berkeley, IL$157K--21,108
- 5942 Park Ave Berkeley, IL$135K--1.51,108
- 1037 Victoria Ave Berkeley, IL$130K--1.51,104
- 5930 Park Ave Berkeley, IL$126K321,108
- 1038 Richard Ave Berkeley, IL$162K--1.51,520
- 5946 Park Ave Berkeley, IL$136K--1.51,108
- 1039 Victoria Ave Berkeley, IL$142K--1.51,131
- 5926 Park Ave Berkeley, IL$137K--11,108
- 1042 Richard Ave Berkeley, IL$132K--1988
- 6000 Park Ave Berkeley, IL$126K--11,108
- 1043 Victoria Ave Berkeley, IL$145K321,131
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.