5938 Spring Vly, San Antonio, TX 782474 beds, 2 baths, 1,756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,756 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 168230020180
- Zillow Home ID: 26393601
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5938 Spring Vly
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spring Creek Neighborhood Alliance market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.2% lower than in San Antonio Metro, and 23.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Creek Neighborhood Alliance home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Creek Neighborhood Alliance home values.
- 5942 Spring Vly San Antonio, TX$143K321,886
- 5934 Spring Vly San Antonio, TX$147K42.52,107
- 6002 Spring Vly San Antonio, TX$126K321,575
- 5930 Spring Vly San Antonio, TX$120K321,474
- 15047 Kamary Ln San Antonio, TX$146K42.51,901
- 15051 Kamary Ln San Antonio, TX$128K321,564
- 15043 Kamary Ln San Antonio, TX$146K321,747
- 15103 Kamary Ln San Antonio, TX$173K42.52,935
- 5939 Spring Vly San Antonio, TX$171K42.52,072
- 5935 Spring Vly San Antonio, TX$135K321,607
- 15039 Kamary Ln San Antonio, TX$149K32.51,807
- 5926 Spring Vly San Antonio, TX$143K321,900
- 6006 Spring Vly San Antonio, TX$157K322,246
- 15107 Kamary Ln San Antonio, TX$151K331,810
- 5931 Spring Vly San Antonio, TX$140K321,597
- 15035 Kamary Ln San Antonio, TX$159K43.51,901
- 5871 Spring Village St San Antonio, TX$164K322,171
- 15111 Kamary Ln San Antonio, TX$162K321,564
- 5927 Spring Vly San Antonio, TX$168K42.51,994
- 5922 Spring Vly San Antonio, TX$145K321,892
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.