594 Dlyn St, Columbus, OH 432283 beds, 3 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1972
- HOA Fee: $164
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 360 sqft
- Last sold: May 1992 for $58,125
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Parcel #: 570159809
- Zillow Home ID: 34091848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 594 Dlyn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westchester-Green Countrie market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 72.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.6% greater than in Columbus, and 323.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westchester-Green Countrie home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westchester-Green Countrie home values.
- 590 Dlyn St # 2 Columbus, OH$60K321,296
- 604 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$63K221,224
- 584 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$61K22.11,296
- 610 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$61K331,536
- 593 Dlyn St # 8 Columbus, OH$61K321,224
- 595 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$62K221,080
- 597 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$61K21.51,224
- 591 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$59K331,296
- 599 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$57K321,296
- 589 Dlyn St # N-10 Columbus, OH$56K221,454
- 601 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$61K321,224
- 587 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$59K321,296
- 603 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$58K321,296
- 585 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$59K21.51,080
- 668 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$72K231,296
- 605 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$63K221,224
- 583 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$57K21.51,080
- 616 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$58K221,224
- 572 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$60K211,080
- 607 Dlyn St Columbus, OH$59K211,301
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!