59404 Creek Ridge Ct, Elkhart, IN 465175 beds, 3 baths, 2,465 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $132,742
- Finished basement, 1000 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,465 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 93
- Parcel #: 200626157014000009
- Zillow Home ID: 68179832
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 59404 Creek Ridge Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46517 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 55.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15% lower than in Elkhart, and 35.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46517 home values.
- 59388 Creek Ridge Ct Elkhart, IN$143K431,408
- 59405 Creek Ridge Ct Elkhart, IN$130K311,302
- 59355 Playview Pl Elkhart, IN$106K3--1,450
- 59395 Playview Pl Elkhart, IN$79K311,416
- Playview Pl Elkhart, IN$56K------
- 59374 Creek Ridge Ct Elkhart, IN$144K311,365
- 59301 Playview Pl Elkhart, IN$77K311,260
- 59429 Playview Pl Elkhart, IN$111K212,000
- 23774 Arlene Ave Elkhart, IN$108K4--1,344
- Playview Pl Elkhart, IN$51K------
- 59371 Creek Ridge Ct Elkhart, IN$217K41.52,057
- 59391 Creek Ridge Ct Elkhart, IN$233K312,100
Nearby Schools in Elkhart
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!