5942 Walmsley Blvd, Richmond, VA 232242 beds, 2 baths, 1,382 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $52,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 229 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,382 sqft
- Lot depth: 253
- Lot width: 262
- Parcel #: C0080970056
- Zillow Home ID: 12516616
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5942 Walmsley Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Richmond, and 95.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23224 home values.
- 5928 Walmsley Blvd Richmond, VA$105K211,021
- 5952 Walmsley Blvd Richmond, VA$178K322,128
- 6003 Walmsley Blvd Richmond, VA$119K311,131
- 5864 Walmsley Blvd Richmond, VA--------
- 6009 Pocosham Dr Richmond, VA$137K42.51,812
- 6001 Pocosham Dr Richmond, VA$125K42.51,804
- 6017 Pocosham Dr Richmond, VA$162K32.51,476
- 5949 Pocosham Dr Richmond, VA$124K321,804
- 6025 Pocosham Dr Richmond, VA$162K311,572
- 5941 Pocosham Dr Richmond, VA$114K421,804
- 5854 Walmsley Blvd Richmond, VA$128K422,000
- 6008 Pocosham Dr Richmond, VA$114K321,474
- 6016 Pocosham Dr Richmond, VA$110K321,474
- 6000 Pocosham Dr Richmond, VA$161K31.51,474
- 6024 Pocosham Dr Richmond, VA$111K31.51,489
- 5933 Pocosham Dr Richmond, VA$148K321,408
- 5948 Pocosham Dr Richmond, VA$124K31.51,458
- 5940 Pocosham Dr Richmond, VA$124K31.51,413
- 5925 Pocosham Dr Richmond, VA$132K421,811
- 5844 Walmsley Blvd Richmond, VA$127K21.51,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.