- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 64 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,471 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: 21342897
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 273 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo/Family Room, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Equipment \ Network Ready, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Exterior Amenities \ Storage Shed, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Porch \ Open Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,171 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 490513112001000601
- Zillow Home ID: 1196021
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $69-76K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46254 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46254 homes, this home is 37.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 130.3% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
|6001 Gateway Dr Indianapolis, IN||$66K||3||1||1,000|
|5931 Gateway Dr Indianapolis, IN||$67K||3||1||1,075|
|3991 Bennett Dr Indianapolis, IN||$80K||4||1||1,924|
|4008 N Lawndale Ave Indianapolis, IN||$78K||4||2||1,900|
|3962 N Faculty Dr Indianapolis, IN||$69K||3||--||1,225|
|3985 Bennett Dr Indianapolis, IN||$64K||3||1||864|
|5944 Gateway Dr Indianapolis, IN||$66K||3||--||925|
|5938 Gateway Dr Indianapolis, IN||$74K||4||2||1,690|
|6002 Gateway Dr Indianapolis, IN||$70K||3||1||1,261|
|6007 Gateway Dr Indianapolis, IN||$99K||3||2.5||2,672|
|4007 N Vinewood Ave Indianapolis, IN||$71K||4||1||1,552|
|5932 Gateway Dr Indianapolis, IN||$81K||3||--||2,006|
|3956 N Faculty Dr Indianapolis, IN||$80K||3||--||1,850|
|4029 N Vinewood Ave Indianapolis, IN||$67K||3||1||925|
|3949 N Faculty Dr Indianapolis, IN||$65K||3||1||864|
|3980 Bennett Dr Indianapolis, IN||$106K||4||1||2,764|
|5939 Price Ln Indianapolis, IN||$66K||3||1||864|
|4001 N Vinewood Ave Indianapolis, IN||$59K||3||--||988|
|5919 Gateway Dr Indianapolis, IN||$82K||3||1.5||1,850|
|5931 Price Ln Indianapolis, IN||$73K||3||--||1,325|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Northwest Community High School (9-12) (assigned)9-120.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.