5945 W Park Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631102 beds, 1 bath, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,397 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 205 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2003 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 14004531
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 40150602400
- Zillow Home ID: 2970322
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5945 W Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63110 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.7% lower than in Saint Louis, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 63110 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63110 home values.
- 5949 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$110K--11,040
- 5941 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$102K11832
- 5942 Victoria Ave Saint Louis, MO$107K--21,462
- 5937 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$83K--1832
- 5948 Victoria Ave Saint Louis, MO$94K111,462
- 5938 Victoria Ave Saint Louis, MO$88K--1816
- 5934 Victoria Ave Saint Louis, MO$120K--11,008
- 5931 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$126K--1923
- 5932 Victoria Ave Saint Louis, MO$92K--1669
- 5927 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO----1923
- 5928 Victoria Ave Saint Louis, MO$122K--1816
- 5945 Victoria Ave Saint Louis, MO$152K321,920
- 5941 Victoria Ave Saint Louis, MO$121K--1768
- 5924 Victoria Ave Saint Louis, MO$58K21816
- 5923 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$114K--1923
- 5935 Victoria Ave Saint Louis, MO$136K311,100
- 1226 Hampton Ave Saint Louis, MO$269K--1.51,570
- 5928 W Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$94K31874
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!